Skip to main content

About The District

May contain: map, chart, plot, atlas, and diagram
Click To Enlarge

The District is comprised primarily of residential land in unincorporated portions of Multnomah and Clackamas Counties. The District encompasses approximately 700 acres of hilly terrain and is bounded by the Portland city limits to the north and west, the Willamette River to the east, and the City of Lake Oswego to the south. Approximately 80 percent of the District’s service area is within Multnomah County and the remaining 20 percent is within Clackamas County.